Sunday, January 18, 2009

these ones are for me! 10/06/2008
0 Comments


here is a pair of earrings i made for myself. one of my conference activities. bryan and i picked up some beautiful lamp work glass beads in bryan head, UT last july. i didn't do anything with them, and eventually forgot about them. i was sifting through my beads and i found them. i was pretty excited. so i made some earrings for myself. i still have two beautiful beads that i think i will make intopendants...i will show them later! if you are in love with the bead work (like i was) the lady who made them is in hurricane, UT. her name is janet prentice and her website is www.lampworkbydesign.com. she does free bead give-a-ways every month. SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting. i love comments!