Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mothers' day

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM & TAMI!!! you are wonderful mothers to me and bryan.

***WARNING***tami, if you read this it may spoil your present, because i'm posting pictures below.

bryan made me breakfast in bed and it was delicious. he gave me 2 necklaces that we picked up at the beehive bazaar and a FRUIT DEHYDRATOR! yay! i've seriously wanted a fruit dryer for a long time. i'm excited to make dried fruit and fruit leather. i'm buying some apples, bananas and mangos first thing on monday.

we got to talk to phil in sweden today!!! i love that kid so much. he is such a great missionary and he makes me proud to be his big seester. church was pretty exhausting, because penelope hadn't napped very well. we went to my grandma and grandpa's house out in payson. it was really good to visit with them, it's been a while.
4 generation pic


i made these aprons out of the simplicity apron pattern (#?) i adjusted it quite a lot and i think i have some improvements for the next time i attempt, but i think they turned out. i made one for myself for penelope to give me...ha ha!

oh ya and bryan taught penny how to blow dandy lion seeds all over grandma's lawn. a lesson that ended with penny eating the seeds!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Love the aprons:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the aprons!! I forgot that you were going to do those for mothers day. So cute! I think they turned out grrreat. But everything you do turns out great...we're going to miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!