Thursday, May 6, 2010

news



here is a pic my seester-in-law, myleka took of our booth at the beehive bazaar. i am seriously tempted to jump on a plane and check out the festivities. i hear that the opening night was a blast and that there are SO SO SO many talented artists & crafters selling their wares. if you are in utah, then you MUST b line it to thanksgiving point barn.

i am excited to be a part of the bijou market again! it will be held in orem, ut at 202 E. 1800 S.! this time i will actually be around for the event! yay! i will be in town because my little brother is returning from a 2 year mission in Stockholm, Sweden. i cannot tell you haw excited i am to see that guy again.

ps don't forget to enter my mother's day giveaway!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's coming home so soon!! How exciting! Are your parents going to go pick him up? I am excited to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!! I came home with so many yummy goodies and a handful of your business cards (I LOVE your stuff!!!!!) I wish I'd had a little stall with my bling - I think the whole bizarre idea is great!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!