Monday, July 5, 2010

7/4/2010

here is out 4th of july in a nutshell...





it started out with a photo shoot.

penelope was convinced that we were going to disneyland this morning. she even made me put on her disneyland pin.

much to her dismay we decided to go to church instead.


penelope and i wore matching clothes-this was a first. i doubt it will be a regular occurance, but it was fun.

i made this box pleated skirt for me.



and this stripey dress for p.


we napped and then we made star shaped cookies for the party we went to at our friends' home.


penelope and bryan ran around with all the kids and wore themselves out...so, we ditched out on fireworks. bryan and i watched sandlot and ate more cookies. what a great day! how was your holiday?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. totally adorable! you are so creative, my dear. i love both the outfits you made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love those matching outfits!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfits! if you ever feel like posting a tutorial for your box pleated skirt....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog makes me so happy! I aspire to be like you someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I can't tell you how many of the years since we've had kids that we've skipped fireworks and done a movie instead. :) Those cookies look good enough to eat. I saw your sister-in-law and her boys at the park the other day, it was a fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!