Friday, July 2, 2010

have a great 4th

i am DYING to show you my matching 4th of july attire for p & me. i haven't finished them yet, so maybe tomorrow or sunday. i am also making some 4th of july goodies with the help of my sweet p, so i think i will share those with you too!

this is what i made her last year for the 4th in NYC. the 4th of july in NYC was...AMAZING. let's see how san diego measures up.

i have always loved the 4th of july. i love the color red. i love America. i love all the picnicing, swimming and warm weathered adventured that unfold.

...And i love that my birthday is just 10 days after it. :)!

i hope you all have a fabulous weekend and really enjoy some time off (hopefully you all get a little time off.) i count my time with bryan as time off, because he shares the parenting with me and makes it SO much easier.

let the adventures begin.





images from weheartit.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting. i love comments!