Monday, December 13, 2010

19 weeks and taking a holiday


what a week! i have been really busy this week with the shop and what not. we went to bryan's work party on friday night. it was fun to get out with bry, eat yummy food and do a little dancing...yes, we did do a little dancing.

we have made it to week 19. babycenter.com tells me that the baby is now 8 1/2 oz. and 6 in. long from the top of the head to the rump. this past week the baby has been having all sorts of sensory development and will continue to grow faster and faster...yikes.

i have another busy week ahead, but this one is more exciting. i am putting finishing touches on all of our christmas presents, getting ready to go on vacation, hitting up the children's museum AND...drum roll please... on thursday we find out if this baby is a he or a she. i am so excited! Byran and p are pretty sure it is a girl, so i'm guessing boy. i would really like to have you all take a guess as to what it will be. who knows... maybe i will send a free hair clip to all the people who guess it right...who knows :). keep your eyes open for a post on thursday or friday with the big news and i tummy shot.

in other news i am taking a break from my shop for a week or 3... starting today.  if you were wanting to make an order, run over and do it now. i will probably close up mid-afternoonish. i can't tell you how grateful i have been to all my wonderful customers. i have been so blessed. thank you, thank you, thank you for all your support.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. hey! Mom thinks its going to be a boy and I think it is going to be a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be a boy. My official vote is boy.

    Have a lovely holiday and a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok emily...i am going to make an official guess...girl. so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say boy. Merry Christmas!

    kwaltz119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stumbled upon your blog...waaaay cute.

    i'm an emily too, although, with it being the #1 girl name for the past 50 or so years, i meet a lot of emily's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay wait...i just clicked on your shop...are you emily may?

    i'm emily mae! ca-razy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see you guys! I'm torn in my vote...It would rock for Adelia to have a close girl cousin, but I would love to see what a baby boy Sparks would look like. Sooooo.....I did eeny meeny miny mo. Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess/vote is a BOY.
    Hope to see you all soon!
    Merry christmas!

    Love,
    Sarah Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Em,
    I am guessing another adorable little GIRL.
    Happy Holidays ~

    Love,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the year of girls, sooo we say GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd say a boy, but I'm usually wrong. Congrats again, hope you can sleep tonight. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!