Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1-2-3 grow

i started this growth chart over a year ago and it's just now getting checked off "the list." i am trying to get done with previously begun projects so that i don't have quite as many partly done projects laying around taking up space and reminding me that i'm getting behind...




i like how it turned out. i think it could be a bit more...well, straight. it is great for us though. i started this project, because at my house we have a little wall in the pantry for measuring our growth as we grew up. since we are probably not going to have a permanent home for quite some time i thought this would be a great way to document our kiddos' growing years.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I still go look at the growth pencil marks in the kitchen of my dad's house.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!