Thursday, December 26, 2013

Handmade Christmas 2013

Now that Christmas is past, I can post some of the goodies I made as gifts. YAY!

I like to add a little handmade touch to Christmas for my girls. I like them to feel like I spent time on something especially for them. This year I made them cloud pillows. I have been wanting to do cloud pillows for a while and I finally made it happen. the front has appliqued rain drops, and their initial. I put cozy minky on the back.


 I made these little drawstring bags for our girls to give to their cousins. I think they are cute. We put an initial on each one and are calling them treasure bags.



 This is a little Hobbs doll I made for my parents to gift to my nephew ( A big Calvin and Hobbs fan). Here is the pattern I used.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting. i love comments!